Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: suspended account hostonnet no reply no response

Default Re: suspended account hostonnet no reply no response

Yeah, like erotic content and threads about how to hack software, no doubt!.

Quote Originally Posted by Fart_el_insurrecto
    Yeah, like erotic content and threads about how to hack software, no doubt!.
    Está claro que estás en contra del foro. No se habla más.

Man, speak in English, people here don´t know any Spanish. Don´t be disrespectful for god´s sake!.

Es una verdadera injusticia, se agarran de cualquier cosa para cerrar la pagina sin prueva alguna.

Quote Originally Posted by Fart_el_insurrecto
    Man, speak in English, people here don´t know any Spanish. Don´t be disrespectful for god´s sake!.
    Aprende a hablar español, como yo he aprendido a hablar en Inglés, o es que no te da el marote pa mas?

You know I can speak Spanish, don´t you?. But if you can´t be bothered to be civilized and appreciate that the other people in this forums can´t understand what you´re saying, then is not an excuse for me to do such a thing.

Again, this a sample of what 3dPoder.com is, a bunch of annoying kids crying when they can´t play with their toys.

Fart, if you are so sure of your words, could you please point the host crew there? We NEVER allow ilegal stuff on our forums, so if you want to bring here your personal vendetta against us... well, who's beeing a kid here? We say we are paying for a service that we're not receiving. The hosting decided to stop it due to an error, and we claim it should be solved.

By the way, thanks for beeing so kind with the 3DPoder community, Fart. Dude, seriously... why do you do that? Why are you visiting the forum? Don't you have other things to do that bothering? I think not, since you created a blog just for making fun of those who banned you because your childish behaviour. Nice...

Sorry, my english is very bad but i need to say some things...

-only this i write in spanish- Fart, no se por qué quieres hacer daño al foro. No tengo ni la más mÃ*nima idea del por que de esa envidia y esa tonterÃ*a. Has dejado bien claro que quieres hacer daño a la mayorÃ*a de la gente que visita, aprende y ayuda en este foro cada dÃ*a. Me parece lamentable que esto ocurra y que haya gente tan deficiente que busque el dañar por dañar... pena me da ( además que me encantarÃ*a ver sus dibujos o sus modelos en 3d para reirme viendo si simplemente es otro crÃ*o despechado al que han echado del foro por insultar) no tengo más que decir... , mientras unos se escuernan intentando ayudar otros sólo hacen lo que saben hacer: impedir el bien ajeno. En mi pueblo se llama envidia. Iker o quien seas, no te molestes en contestar al chavalin este, no merece la pena que te lleves mal trago por ello, somos muchos los que llevamos años en el foro y todos sabemos lo bien que va, de paso te doy la enhorabuena (que no lo habÃ*a hecho aún).

Ok, sorry for this words on spanish...
    3DPODER is the best forum that i visited... Im a drawer, and i learn so much on this posts (and no only me), i love this page and :!: NEVER :!: make faults, NEVER show hacks, cracks and other stupid things... only one post u can read hacks and other BUT this post linked to spanish POLICE.
    Its true, and if one person read this, please, check that i write if u want. Seriously, some guy make one mistake closing this forum...
    Thank u for read my words.

Climb.

Hello there,

Don't feed the troll, please.

Fart_el_insurrecto is a well knowed troll that likes to disturbing the peace in the spanish forums about computer graphics.

Some links:

http://www.esmaya.com/foro/viewtopic.ph ... 8925541540
    http://www.esmaya.com/foro/viewtopic.ph ... 8925541540

Fart may be a extremist politician, but not a serius person, I'm insist, don't feed the troll.

I hope that this mistake about the suspended account be corrected soon and 3dpoder, one of the most relevant communities of computer graphics in the spanish scene be on line again.

Best regards.

Hy... I’m another user 3dpoder forum, and we re a lot more, and in this last days I found my favorite web page was closed, and I feel really bad, because it's a really great forum were all Spanish language artists community around the world (I’m argentine), share knowledge, and make good critics of ours creations; in this forum I never see anything of this bad issues such cracks; the 3dpoder forum foment free open source software like blender, or buy license of commercial software.
    I hope 3dpoder start again.

Fart_el_insurrecto, no se si sabes pero estas perjudicando, con esto que decis a mucha gente; gente como yo que quiere aprender y divertrse hablando con otras personas a las que le gusta lo mismo (el arte y el 3d, etc...) y digo yo si quiero usar el foro porque es mi "juguete" no estoy en todo mi derecho de hacerlo?? no se como te habran perjudicado y tal vez estes muy enojado... pero no es una forma muy adulta de solucionar el problema como vos lo haces

Reitero; espero que el foro este en funcionamiento de nuevo pronto!!! :D :D :)... un saludo a toda la gente de 3d poder

Disculpas por mi ingles(sorry for my bad English)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast