Thread: sql opening connections and not closing?

Default sql opening connections and not closing?

Admin, is it possible that the script opens connections to the database and doesn't close them? I'm have a persistent problem with an error regarding the max user connections to the database. It may happen at various times, but mostly right when a video finishes uploading. Instead of going to the "success, your video was added and will be available to view in a few minutes" it gives the max user connections error.

My host said they fixed the max user connection settings, but I and my users are still getting this error. The video gets uploaded but doesn't appear in the process queue.

I did do an experiment tonight tho, I used my browser history to go back one page to the upload page, pressed the "reset" button, then hit the forward button to take me to the next page which would normally say "success you video was added" after upload. When I did this, I got the expected "video added" message and the video then appeared in the process queue.

Any ideas?
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

Default Re: sql opening connections and not closing?

Hi, i had the same error 2 times but after this i did not seen anymore like this.
    Anyway would be nice to be sure that error will not appear again.