Hello

I really like the work you do, I have a site with you, http://www.messianicjewishvideo.com but I wan to know for business if you can:

Once you sign up: Be able to have a mailing list with in your account, so if you have a couple of mailing lists, and you want to send one video to one malling list, and another video to another one. Malling list could be in the thousads. Once I sign up, I could add the emails to my mailing list I can create. (almost like youtube has now, but better, they do not have a mailling list.) Also, I would like the email to be able to be writte in a text editor, with a limit of a page of two in text.

I would like, whether you are sign up or not to have a scroll news on the front page, that can be edited in the control panel.

I want to have videos that are private and only visable to those that I choose to. For example, I want to show it to only a few selected, but is not found in the search botton of the site.

I want to have a few more commrcials adds in the front, where the videos may be ontop of recently viewed videos, may be a rotation banner that covers that whole section, may be devided in 4 pieces, 4 adds, but that rotate. Manage from the control panel.

Of course I am willing to pay for those modifications, but I need to know how much would the site cost me.

Thank you