Thread: A few questions

Default A few questions

I just bought the script and will probably set up hosting with Cirtex because they have the option to buy 1 month hosting and I like that since I do not want to commit myself to a year or pay set up fees for trying it out for 3 months. Having problems paying for it through their website but I am sure they will take care of that. Alright, SCRATCH Cirtex even at the cheap price. For 3 days I have tried to use the live support chat and waited literally hours each time and then still got nothing accomplished. Very disappointed. Oh well, onward and upward. One time it was 3 hours before someone responded and then told me "must be we were on break", lol, are you kidding me? Anyone else have this issue with the live support issue?

My question with all the different hosting options out there is this. I notice the pricing varies ALOT, well not so much the pricing as the space and bandwidth. I figure hosting videos that bandwidth will get sucked up pretty fast. So with a fairly popular site how much is good enough?

Also I was wondering when I do set this up since it will have some adult content how do I make it so that their is a disclaimer page before entering the website?

Thanks for any help

Just wanted to post an update about the hosting......
    For some reason the credit card feature for payment would not accept my CC. I emailed and they suggested using the Paypal method which worked fine. I did sign up for a month of hosting since it is nice to be able to try this out without having to commit to anything but still the "live support" sucks. I installed Vshare and as many of you I see have had problems which generally seem to get resolved by searching here, there are a few that seem to be on the hosting side so I waited for hours last night for the live support only to be told to email support. Hope I hear something good from them. Just the usual problem stuff, Error in converting video to FLV format and can't import vids without errors etc.... I worked on it all night but no success yet.

I have same related error and problem regarding hosting of that software in my system.I installed Vshare and as many of you I see have had problems which generally seem to get resolved by searching here, there are a few that seem to be on the hosting side.I want to know the proper way to perform particular task.