Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ADD ON LIST: BLOG,PHOTOGALERY,FORUM....

Default ADD ON LIST: BLOG,PHOTOGALERY,FORUM....

THE NEXT RELEASE OF VSHARE SHOULD HAVE THESE BASIC FEATURES ,BLOG PHOTO GALERY,FORUM , IF POSSIBLE BEING WATCH FLASH AND SO ON THAT WILL BE A MASSIVE PLUS FOR OUR USERS AND VSHARE AS VSHARE WILL BE SEEN AS AN INOVATOR AND DIVERSIFIER NOT JUST A YOUTUBE CLONE

Default Re: ADD ON LIST: BLOG,PHOTOGALERY,FORUM....

and chat along with forum would be great also
    host your site with www.imageleet.com, fast and friendly hosting at an affordable price.

i would rather the buyscripts guys to concentrate on making vshare better than wasting time on adding things like these. It would take them far too long to make there own scripts for these things and they wouldn't be as good as whats already out there.

if you want these things adding to your vshare site then whey not just go to site like hotscripts.com and download and add them to your site?

only thing that wouldn't be pointless adding would be shared forum member database and vshare member database intergration.

I agree with that. I integrated the dew-code links directory and plogger photo gallery to one of my sites. Works great, and neither one cost me a dime.
    This member is now known as Sitting Out

Not agree at all ,it does make sense to have these add on instead of copying only youtube that mean if youtube don't bring any more feature we stuck,why not be infront of youtube by bring him more features. it good to go online and look for all these add onhas it's time consuming and the layout may not match the interface of vshare but it could have been good to have them from vshare even if we have to paid.
    remember guy it all about continuous improvement,doing better than competitors.
    these features i believes will be a plus. and a feature request what ur request to give vshare a competive edge :?: :?: :?:

@ROLBUS

vshare doesn't have to copy youtube for features...there have been many good ideas posted in the features forum over the months that are not so hard to implement....however even small features to vshare take time to add and expecting vshare to have something like its own forum added is a bit much as even the free forums scripts out today have taken a lot of work and many developers working on them. so why re-invent the wheel so to speak? i dont see why you cant just get one of the many fully featured blogs or forums scripts and install that, and im sure like most scripts they can be customised to the look of your vshare template.

@LEKI

Everybody is ready to do what you have said... we are ready to use one of the free forums and customise it.... but we cannot share the login for both vshare and forum as there is no bridge to connect users..... secondly programmers are ready to do the job, but unfortunately they cant move on as the code in .php files is encoded. So it is not possible to make a brigde.

Just make one bridge for smf to share the users(wont take very long time). Blogs, galleries and much much more can be automatically added.

Can u Suggest what is to be done?

Dave

@megavideos.in

ROLBUS doesn't want this though, he wants buyscripts to make all these seperate scripts and have them as a part of vshare which would take far too long. So i agree with the bridge to share users with seperate scripts is the best way to go. I have no suggestions for doing this though as its not something i've had to look into.

@LEKI

I too agree with you that all these things cannot be done so quiclky......but a bridge would fill in the gap...

what say?

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by ROLBUS
    THE NEXT RELEASE OF VSHARE SHOULD HAVE THESE BASIC FEATURES ,BLOG PHOTO GALERY,FORUM , IF POSSIBLE BEING WATCH FLASH AND SO ON THAT WILL BE A MASSIVE PLUS FOR OUR USERS AND VSHARE AS VSHARE WILL BE SEEN AS AN INOVATOR AND DIVERSIFIER NOT JUST A YOUTUBE CLONE
    I believe Vshare was meant to be a video sharing software such as YouTube. What you seem to be looking for is not a YouTube clone, but a MySpace clone aka community script. Those are already plentiful out there. Couple that comes to my mind are PHPFox and Dolphin. You should try those if you want all those features that you have mentioned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast