Thread: bugs on my 6rooms.nl website

Default bugs on my 6rooms.nl website

hi,

i have a few problems with the script,

first of all:

sometimes i the flvplayer wont load when i open a video page, sometimes it does. i tried it on 2 different computers on 2 different locations. does anyone now what this could be?

and the rating system doesnt work properly, as soon as the ratings become uneven.. example, if one rates a video 4 stars, and another rates it 5 stars, it doesnt show the rating anymore. it is because there isnt 1/2 star, so the script doesnt know how many stars to show.

And it is very annoying that people can't upload their profile photo, because it tells them that the file must be a .jpg, but the files i tried were .jpg files. i had the same problem with the watermark. this is a small bug in the script i think.

Or is the upload profile photo working for anyone else.

And if these things can be fixed admin, is it possible to send just the fixed files, so that i don't have to wait a few weeks for the update to have it fixed.

Also i want to know if it is possible to have the featured videos that i place on the homepage set to a max amount, and if i place more then it will show a link like "more featured videos", like they do on youtube?

greetz

steinar

The watermark thing i found if i upload a .jpg image as 'watermark.jpg' it still works it wont accept a .gif image and actually work. But yeah my .jpg wont be transparent unfortunately as this is what i really want as the white background is an eye sore.
    The profile photo does the same as you describe, it wont accept .jpg file at all.