Thread: users cannot upload

Default users cannot upload

this is my 3rd post on this sbject, admin can you please tell me something even if it is to tell me your working on it , i have been unable to upload since the release of this script , the upload from url works fine, these are the errors im getting

mysqal has gone away
    users are redirected to sighnup page.
    video uploads, but shows error message, but video is in admin cpanel, with all text missing, and link to view before approval is also gone, it shows up in all video, and can be edited with the text, then i have to reconvert to show runtime. then i can approve it.

please help!!!
    host your site with www.imageleet.com, fast and friendly hosting at an affordable price.

Default Re: users cannot upload

Harvey, what webhost are you using? I had a problem something like this and it turns out that cgi was not configured for my account correctly with my webhost and they had to fix it for me.

i am using hostican and i am on vps, what problem with cgi did you have, it is worth a shot to get this fixed.

thanks
    harvey
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavenly
    Harvey, what webhost are you using? I had a problem something like this and it turns out that cgi was not configured for my account correctly with my webhost and they had to fix it for me.
    host your site with www.imageleet.com, fast and friendly hosting at an affordable price.

Gentlemen, I am also on HostICan and having exactly the same problem as you describe.

Quote Originally Posted by harvey
    i am using hostican and i am on vps, what problem with cgi did you have, it is worth a shot to get this fixed.

thanks
    harvey

Not sure what the exact problem with cgi was, but I sent my host the error messages I was getting and they resolved the issue. We're not on the same hosts, but you could try doing the same. Worth a shot. BTW, I am using apthost and got it working almost perfectly now. Still having issues with tags though. :|