Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: yes been asked before "Convert Isues" pro install

Default Re: yes been asked before "Convert Isues" pro install

Ugh, here I go with another error. Am also getting this convert error for any file that isn't already converted to flv. From reading this post and searching the forum, I still don't have an answer. I am on shared hosting with apthost.com and would really appreciate if someone could get back to me with help for this problem and the other problems I've posted about in other threads. I mean, we didn't pay much for the script, but it is a paid script after all. We can reasonably expect for it to work correctly or atleast get a response to our questions. If I upload an flv it works perfectly. But not all users are going to have flv files.

My site can't go live until these issues fixed somehow and I've been trying to get help for more than 4 days now.

Flvtool is disabled. And I've tried mplayer, ffmpeg, and ffmpeg-php to convert.

STARTING VIDEO CONVERSION (process_queue.id = 72)

File: /home/********/public_html/video/sub_15539.wmv

################################################## ##

SELECT * FROM `video` WHERE `VID`=75

Video id: 75

Find video duration - START

Duration (ffmpeg-php): 37

DURATION: 00:37

Create Thumbnail - START

Create Thumbnail with ffmpeg-php - END

CONVERT COMMAND: /usr/bin/mencoder '/home/********/public_html/video/sub_15539.wmv' -o /home/******/public_html/flvideo/1199864785628360043.flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:l ast_pred=3 -srate 22050 -ofps 24 -vf harddup

Array
    (
    [0] => MEncoder 1.0rc1-3.4.6 (C) 2000-2006 MPlayer Team
    [1] => CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (Family: 6, Model: 15, Stepping: 11)
    [2] => CPUflags: Type: 6 MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 0 3DNow2: 0 SSE: 1 SSE2: 1
    [3] => Compiled with runtime CPU detection.
    [4] => success: format: 0 data: 0x0 - 0x1e5c5e
    [5] => ASF file format detected.
    [6] => VIDEO: [WMV3] 320x240 24bpp 25.000 fps 0.0 kbps ( 0.0 kbyte/s)
    [7] => [V] filefmt:6 fourcc:0x33564D57 size:320x240 fps:25.00 ftime:=0.0400
    [8] => ================================================== ========================
    [9] => Opening audio decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg/libavcodec audio decoders
    [10] => AUDIO: 44100 Hz, 2 ch, s16le, 32.0 kbit/2.27% (ratio: 3998->176400)
    [11] => Selected audio codec: [ffwmav2] afm: ffmpeg (DivX audio v2 (FFmpeg))
    [12] => ================================================== ========================
    [13] =>
    [14] => Exiting...
    )

Return value: Exiting...

Convert Error or converted video is less than 1 kb in size, try upload a big video. If that do not work, verify convert command works on the server.

Back

Code:
    /usr/bin/mencoder '/home/********/public_html/video/sub_15539.wmv' -o /home/******/public_html/flvideo/1199864785628360043.flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3 -srate 22050 -ofps 24 -vf harddup
    This convert command is not working on the server. Contact your host. If latest mplayer installed properly on the server, it should work.

Heavenly:

Like me it took ages to find out what the issue was after my fully managed dedicated sserver installed all requirements, I was told elsewhere it could be due to binaries not being updated to latest, I was told that to make sure or check svn is installed on your server for ease of use to download latest binaries or something, all I know that after I sasked then to do this all was working fine, But I don't know if this was the issue or install was not done properly!

Just to add, ADMIN did you read my other topic about not being able to DOWNLOAD, that is the only other issue so far that I can see at the moment.

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by abeez
    Ah so it looks like admin support reply selectivly to post well how about a reply to this topic please.
    You gave him 1 day to reply. I would gather the man is a little busy. Ease up.

If you want something easy to install your ffmpeg, mencoder, ffmpeg-php, etc.... requirements, go to http://www.ffmpeg.sherin.in/ and use this guys script. Works perfectly and tells you at the end if it was successful or not. Works on dedicated or shared hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Misinformed
    Ah so it looks like admin support reply selectivly to post well how about a reply to this topic please.

If you want something easy to install your ffmpeg, mencoder, ffmpeg-php, etc.... requirements, go to http://www.ffmpeg.sherin.in/ and use this guys script. Works perfectly and tells you at the end if it was successful or not. Works on dedicated or shared hosts.
    Have you come here to tell people to ease up, what in earth has it got to do with you? This is a support forum, I made one polite reply making a statement not slating the site (& it was not a personal statement to an individual.

\users here have paid for a product be it $10 or $0,01 we are here to get along. I am not a user that constantly bugs for answers after 1 hour!!
    Now why would I want to use another script when all is fine now. (Is it your script?) or just a plug for that site?

Chill man and please don't dictate to me on what I reply to and how I reply.
    \my post was made a while ago now, so how \\i conduct myself to the site is in the hands of the site, not a individual who comes along & thinks they are doing good, The post was not made at an individual, It was made at paid support, & admin gave me a reply back to which I am very happy with....

Quote Originally Posted by Misinformed

Have you come here to tell people to ease up, what in earth has it got to do with you? This is a support forum, I made one polite reply making a statement not slating the site (& it was not a personal statement to an individual.

\users here have paid for a product be it $10 or $0,01 we are here to get along. I am not a user that constantly bugs for answers after 1 hour!!
    Now why would I want to use another script when all is fine now. (Is it your script?) or just a plug for that site?

Chill man and please don't dictate to me on what I reply to and how I reply.
    \my post was made a while ago now, so how \\i conduct myself to the site is in the hands of the site, not a individual who comes along & thinks they are doing good, The post was not made at an individual, It was made at paid support, & admin gave me a reply back to which I am very happy with....
    Calm down fuzzy man peach. I gave you a simple solution. Use the link I gave you and you will be happy.

And, the script is to install ffmpeg, not a youtube clone which this site does not install. I was simply trying to help you out and it is not my script. Just don't use it. Others on here might.

Calm down fuzzy man peach. I gave you a simple solution. Use the link I gave you and you will be happy.
    WHAT THE HECK
    What planet are you on?

This topic has been ressolved with my original question, I don't need the dam download go plug it else where..

TO ADMIN.
    Can we please make sure this topic is kept "On topic" for me and the other user that had issues, I don't need no more help with this, But just note I made another topic about "Download issues with permissions" I thought it best to make new.......

Thank you Alan

WHAT THE HECK
    What planet are you on?

This topic has been ressolved with my original question, I don't need the dam download go plug it else where..

TO ADMIN.
    Can we please make sure this topic is kept "On topic" for me and the other user that had issues, I don't need no more help with this, But just note I made another topic about "Download issues with permissions" I thought it best to make new.......

Thank you Alan
    Ok, Alan. I will stay out of your requests. I added above about the script so you might understand that the script is not a youtube clone. It is strictly for installing ffmpeg (which is a requirement of vshare). The script is NOT MINE. Maybe someone else will be able to use it. Cheers.

Ok, Alan. I will stay out of your requests. I added above about the script so you might understand that the script is not a youtube clone. It is strictly for installing ffmpeg (which is a requirement of vshare). The script is NOT MINE. Maybe someone else will be able to use it. Cheers.
    Read back & all replies, not once (I think) was it mentioned that anyone wanted ffmpeg installed! The topic was about issues with converting, it came down to problems with mencoder and various other asociated issues.

As stated I have fully managed dedicated & some ecperience with whm & server management, but I take advantage of skilled qualified techs at my Hosting dedicated server incase things go wrong.......

& eventually thank you for respecting my request, Name calling was not needed... (That is a personal Insult!)

Read back & all replies, not once (I think) was it mentioned that anyone wanted ffmpeg installed! The topic was about issues with converting, it came down to problems with mencoder and various other asociated issues.

As stated I have fully managed dedicated & some ecperience with whm & server management, but I take advantage of skilled qualified techs at my Hosting dedicated server incase things go wrong.......

& eventually thank you for respecting my request, Name calling was not needed... (That is a personal Insult!)
    That was just a joke and not meant to be hurtful. Just poking fun. Reinstalling mencoder was mentioned and that is why I offered that script because it would make sure your mencoder was installed correctly. The script installs all requirements for vshare and Mencoder is one of them. You are getting angry instead of trying to see that I, in fact, am trying to help you. I will not make the mistake of trying to help again. Good luck. Cheers.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast