Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: yes been asked before "Convert Isues" pro install

Default Re: yes been asked before "Convert Isues" pro install

Admin can we go back on topic please for the other user and my other post
    Thank you

Wow, didn't expect to come back today to all of that. Will try contacting my host again. Thank you so much for the replies. :D

Host has fixed the issue. Thank you so much for your help. Still need the other issues fixed though. With the tags. :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by abeez
    Convert Error or converted video is less than 1 kb in size, try upload a big
    video. If that do not work, verify convert command works on the server.
    This is probably because you have an older mplayer version. They made a major change to mplayer a couple of months back (installs via SVN), and many servers still have the older (RPM installed) version. I had the same problem, and here's what worked for me:

Open include/settings/video_conversion.php

Look for
    Code:
    // For rpm (old) version of mplayer
    // $cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3 -srate 22050 -lavfopts i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames";

// For latest svn version of mplayer
    $cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3 -srate 22050 -ofps 24 -vf harddup";
    and change it to
    Code:
    // For rpm (old) version of mplayer
    $cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3 -srate 22050 -lavfopts i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames";

// For latest svn version of mplayer
    // $cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3 -srate 22050 -ofps 24 -vf harddup";
    In other words, remove the two //'s from in front of the top "$cmd_mencoder =" command, and put them in front of the bottom one. This forces the converter to use the top command instead of the bottom one. It's possible you've got an older version of mplayer that needs the "-lavfopts i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_fram es" option.

By the way, another thing you can try is bypassing Mplayer altogether and using ffmpeg to do your video conversion. To do that, open the same file and change

Code:
    $cmd_all = $cmd_mencoder;
    to
    Code:
    $cmd_all = $cmd_ffmpeg;

Default failed conversion

Is my video_conversion.php up to date? Because I keep having problems converting bigger .wmv files
    Here is a convert log which looks really crazy http://youtubeoutlaws.com/templates_...rt_log_20.html

Please look at it and let me know what looks wrong.

PHP Code:
    <?php

$cmd_ffmpeg 
    "$config[ffmpeg] -i '$video_src' -acodec libmp3lame -ar 22050 -ab 32 -f flv $video_flv";

# For old version of mplayer
    # $cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf  -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts  vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3 -srate  22050 -lavfopts i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames";

# For latest version of mplayer
    $cmd_mencoder "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf  -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts  vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3 -srate  22050 -ofps 24 -vf harddup";

$cmd_all $cmd_mencoder;

$convert_3gp $cmd_all;
    $convert_mp4 $cmd_all;
    $convert_mov $cmd_all;
    $convert_asf $cmd_all;
    $convert_mpg $cmd_all;
    $convert_avi $cmd_all;
    $convert_mpeg $cmd_all;
    $convert_wmv $cmd_all;
    $convert_rm $cmd_all;
    $convert_dat $cmd_all;

Anybody? Somebody

My conversions keep timing out saying database has went away. I have tried every variation with ffmpeg and mplayer and flv tool disabled and enabled. Somebody please help me.

Increasing mysql time out.

From your log, it look like process is killed in half way, may be server overloaded or some program kill the process.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Is it something done from WHM Access or in phpmyadmin? Can I increase it to to much? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cybra View Post
    Is it something done from WHM Access or in phpmyadmin? Can I increase it to to much? Thanks
    No, this can only done by server admin in command line.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast