Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: YouTube Skin for vShare now available!

Default Re: YouTube Skin for vShare now available!

Well, I just emailed him again. We'll see if I can get support for it.

There's several places where the right border on the boxes don't appear in IE...and there's no padding in some boxes like especially the boxes in right.tpl and the path to images is wrong for the title section and this affects many of the .tpl files. The copyright for your site will be invisible because it's set for white text on white background. Your footer will also not be centered on the page. I hope you can get him to fix it. Good Luck.
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

So far, I have not received a response to my requests. The bad thing is that by this person not responding to my requests or attempting to fix his templates he is violating his own terms of service, not to mention that his "all sales final" policy would be null and void as he is not providing to you what he is stating that he is selling (a fully functional working template). I'll give him until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by bizpro
    He does NOT offer support with this template. I emailed him multiple multiple times with no response.
    I had to pay someone to fix all the errors, and there are alot.
    Who did you pay to fix the errors? I have a couple things that I need fixed. Also need the red and black 2.6 files if anyone has them...

I paid grynmoors to fix it and she did a wonderful job, highly recommended.

I know there were some 2.6 files sent out to people...but apparently this company is no longer responding. So if anyone has the 2.6 files let me know. Grynmoors PMed me but said he is no longer interested in working with such a mess....I understand as I spent literally hours fixing my skin to get it almost where it needs to be. I just need help with the header...so members can know when they get a private message. Also, a few colors need correcting so they can be legible. Anyone interested in helping. Grynmoors, my site doesn't feature nudity...just curvy woman....but the ads on my site do feature some nudity. So if that bothers anyone...I just wanted to give you a heads up.

Since it seems that vshareskins has been abandoned or, at least, it seems the customers have been abandoned, I feel it would be OK to make a crass commercial announcement in this topic at this time. I have not done so in the past because this was not my topic and I felt it would be encroaching on someone else's "space". But, since I have been mentioned...

I can understand why he abandoned the vshareskins and his customers (if this is not the case, then I have been completely mislead!). It's not a huge money-maker by any stretch of the imagination. I'm not complaining as every little bit helps at my house and I appreciate each and every one of you who has purchased one of my skins or mods.

I fixed one of them, and will not do it again, it was a huge nightmare. Some "fixes" worked in FF and then broke in IE and visa-versa. I think I kept the code for the fix, or I may have trashed it out of frustration...I'd have to search my hard drive..however, I wouldn't feel comfortable selling the code for the "fixes" since it's not originally my script and if I did, I would charge a ridiculous amount of money.

My youtube-like skins have been available for a long time. I have a few different versions. If you get my skin you will save yourself a lot of money and a huge headache by trying to "fix" the one you already have. Easy to install and tweak to suit your site since I don't use any "spacer.gif" to run the layout and stuff like that and my skins work on both FF and IE.

I LOVE my customers (as any of them who are subscribed to my newsletter will tell you).

And your customers love you too! I just bought your glossy black skin. WAY better than the old skin I was trying to fix. Having some issues with adding vids to the groups but I think that was an issue that was already there before the new skin. I'll have to find a solution for that next. But GREAT skin and works like a charm. I customized it a little bit too. I recommend her skins 100%!

Oh, you make me blush....TY :D

Well, I guess it's confirmed...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3823

Their payment isn't working and they don't respond to emails.

hehe no blushing allowed! So, where did you buy your rotating "videos being watched now" script? Do you know if it comes in black and have you had any issues with it?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast