videos upload the 1st time and then show in the process queue with the message "Convert Error (convert now)' then if you click on 'convert now' you get this message "STARTING VIDEO CONVERSION (process_queue.id = 247) File: /var/www/vhosts/default/htdocs/video/NFL NETWORK Five Months Ago.mov ERROR: file not found" The video does not show anywhere but the process queue. it does not list under "all videos" or "approve videos". And the file name in the process queue shows WITHOUT dashes between the title words (example: NFL NETWORK Five Months Ago.mov) ---------------Then i can back up through the upload pages, reselect the same file and resubmit it with exactly the same info and it is accepted on the second submission. The process queue for the 2nd video shows the message "Convert Finished (convert again)' and now shows the video file name WITH dashes between the Title words (example: NFL-NETWORK-Five-Months-Ago_1.mov). The second submission DOES appear under "all videos" and "approve videos". There was a previous forum item (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2033) that mentioned this being a possible server issue. I sent that forum item to the programmer who recently upgraded my site to 2.6 but he said it's not the same issue. "That issue on the forum relates to the server modules not working properly whereas your problem is that the script is looking for the wrong file." What will correct this?