Thread: how much do you earn thru vshare?

Default how much do you earn thru vshare?

hi guys!

Would be interesting to discuss 'HOW MUCH ARE YOU EARNING' thru your vshare site and how. I have been having problems. As the Video Niche has just gone down the drain and is hardly payng anything with google adsense.

Dave

Default Re: how much do you earn thru vshare?

Quote Originally Posted by megavideos.in
    hi guys!

Would be interesting to discuss 'HOW MUCH ARE YOU EARNING' thru your vshare site and how. I have been having problems. As the Video Niche has just gone down the drain and is hardly payng anything with google adsense.

Dave
    I think people should try to stick to one certain market now. To many "videos of all kinds" sites out there. Stick to one area and then after getting good hits, go after marketing directed directly at that niche. Face it, there are a million video sites out there now. You just have to be different in some ways. I hate to use this cliche', but think "out of the box". Good luck.

Default Re: how much do you earn thru vshare?

Not one dime. Nobody from any of my vshare sites clicks on any ads. I'm thinking of removing advertising on my vshare sites all together, at least until traffic picks up.

I do better with my personal and ecommerce sites with google adsense ads on them (albeit about $2 a week) and godaddy cash parking (just started using that but looks promising so far).
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!