Thread: I apologize... I made a mistake...

Default Re: I apologize... I made a mistake...

Man, First you in no way need to be apologizing for your actions. Galnet has not been around and you took the liberty to help out fellow site owners. I am absolutely stunned Galnet said the things he said and he was so offended.

Jereme you keep up the great work, and do not feel like you owe anyone an apology. I had my programmer duplicate his script, and made it customizable to my site. What you should do is tweak the script a little and make it better? Have a programmer set it up where the site owner can choose simple background colors or images, and make other various tweaks. Then, call it your script.

Galnet...I am a huge fan of yours, but you are way off base on this one. In no way was Jereme trying to be malicious or steal your idea. If you are going to sell scripts you need to support the scripts.

Default Re: I apologize... I made a mistake...

You don't have to apologize, infact we have both been as bad as each other, maybe I've been harder than yourself.
    If I've offended anyone, then I will be the one who apologizes...!!!!

I would like to make a peace with the whole community and say that 2 wrongs don't make a right! I've supported this community for over a year, I've made add-ons and also re-created the audio sections for this script.. Something of which I was working on to bring out as an add-on (which I'm now stopping).

I would like to say that as from now I'm retiring from the community. I wish Jereme all the best for the future and would also like to wish the community all the best for the futher developments!

Kindest Regards, and my upmost sorry.
    Mat
    ------------------------------------
    Make an arse of yourself:
    http://www.youtwatonline.com
    ------------------------------------