Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When do u gona release 2.7 ?

Default Re: When do u gona release 2.7 ?

Thanks. I think he just got his feathers ruffled that I did not jump on his bandwagon about saying an upgrade is overdue. Its kind of funny that someone who has been here as long as him is now mandating what is overdue. I'm quite happy with the current version and see no reason to pressure the admin into releasing a new version before it is ready, especially when you consider that I've got my $10 worth out of this script a hundred times over. You can agree with that or not, but having a different opinion that someone does not constitute thread hijacking. That's just moronic, especially when the person is not even the original poster. I guess he must have hijacked it as well. :roll:

As for the education remark, its water off a duck's back. I actually have a degree and own my own business; either of which is probably more than can be said for the person trying to insult me.
    This member is now known as Sitting Out

Flex, don't you have anything better to do than to keep sending me your childish PMs? Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by flexserve
    sorry, and here's a fix for your website "click to activate" Flash issue.
    Not sure why you decided to delete those last two posts you made in this thread. At any rate, I really do not wish to continue receiving PMs from you. Saying anything further to you would be a total waste of time, and you saying anything further to me is a waste of your time, so move on and I'll do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsGamingTV.com
    sorry, and here's a fix for your website "click to activate" Flash issue.
    Not sure why you decided to delete those last two posts you made in this thread. At any rate, I really do not wish to continue receiving PMs from you. Saying anything further to you would be a total waste of time, and you saying anything further to me is a waste of your time, so move on and I'll do the same.
    Ok, sounds good to me! So much for being the bigger man....

Update is well overdue...
    Edited. I can't let this stuff get under my skin.

Quote Originally Posted by mersh
    Update is well overdue...
    You surely got your ten bucks worth, and a new version will be out when a new version is out. I saw other such demanding posts you've made and frankly, although this might not win you over as a friend, I wish you'd STFU. Your demanding tone of voice makes it sound like you think these folks owe you something and I can understand why someone referred to you as a condescending prick.

And regarding thread "hijacking"... People have various points of view, and you'll just have to get over yourself.
    ...your right you win!~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12