Hi,

Please have a look CookeryShow.com.
    Cooking demonstration videos.

Thanks

Default Re: CookeryShow.com

Great concept.
    This member is now known as Sitting Out

SportsGamingTV.com, Thanks for your feedback.

As you get more videos, I can see how a site like this will take off. Especially if you tag everything well with the ingredients and type good descriptions for the search to pick up. I go to sites like AllRecipes.com about once a week looking for something new to try. Sometimes written instructions are confusing and watching a video of someone else making it would be helpful, so you've got a valuable concept started.

You removed the vshare link at the bottom, are you allowed to do that?

nice concept.

Artin

You can pay to remove the link. I haven't checked in on that thread in a long time, so the price may have changed, but it use to cost $15 for link removal.

SportsGamingTV.com - Thanks for your encouraging words.

Artin - Visit http://forums.buyscripts.in/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=91 for more info regarding vshare link removal.

Thanks

excellent niche and well done. You need some skin on that site to make it really happen.
    Find the best video sites at OnlineTV Video Guide. Register your Vshare there today!

Very nice indeed!

excellent niche and well done. You need some skin on that site to make it really happen.
    I agree ;)

see my sig for skins, you might find something that will suit your site. How about the Leopard Lounge skin? LOL j/k

cooking....hm....I think of white (like chefs wear) and silver/steel/gray colors of restaurant equipment and then after that red and white check...don't ask me why...maybe it's the tablecloth of choice for Italian restaurants and picnics/bbq.....Then there's green veggies...green, red and yellow like bell peppers....oh dam now I'm getting hungry.
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

nice idea, i see that you already got 367 pages indexed in google you should be getting some nice search engine traffic.. the more videos you add the more pages you will have indexed and the more se traffic you will get - the more money you will make :)

CHEERS!