Thread: Why?

Default Why?

Why is there so many mods etc for phpm0tion etc and very little for vshare? I really not sure why I am with vshare. Is it because the files are encoded with Zend?

Artin

Default Re: Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Artin
    Why is there so many mods etc for phpm0tion etc and very little for vshare? I really not sure why I am with vshare. Is it because the files are encoded with Zend?

Artin
    Yes it is becouse of zend. Stupid zend....

Quote Originally Posted by pepio

Artin
    Very stupid :( It would be SOOOO much better without it.

Artin

Yes, and you just can download a decoded version without zend, so if you want to be ilegal, you can do that...

Quote Originally Posted by pepio

Artin
    Very stupid :( It would be SOOOO much better without it.

Artin
    Zend Optimizer greatly enhances the performance of PHP applications. Generally this is the main use of the Zend Optimizer software.

The Zend Optimizer goes over the code generated by the standard Zend run-time compiler and optimizes it for faster execution.

The standard Zend run-time compiler used by PHP is indeed extremely fast, generating code that is usually 2 to 10 times faster. But an application that uses the Zend Optimizer, most commonly executes the scripts another 40% to 100% faster.

Pepio - I don't want to be doing something illegal :P

RAMMSTEIN - That sounds good, but then it makes it harder for add ons :(

Artin

phpm0tion uses invalid html and many instances of depreciated html code and you can't fix the invalid code UNTIL you get their license removal (which is more expensive than vShare even with cost of script and license) AND I don't think it has "pay for subscriptions" feature, the templates are a beast to modify which is why I stopped development of skins for it. IMHO phpm0tion blows.

Not only that, you can find a lot of "mods" for vShare (most of them free) right here in the forums if you search for it, or visit the sites for people who develop skins and mods for vShare. Jeremy, I know, has quite a few.
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

where is the decoded version...

im not breaking the law if i dont use it...

but will give me a hand learning what codes i can use else where... etc...

am i ok to do so?