Thread: Hosting for my website

Default Hosting for my website

Hello :D I had bought hosting from a company but many times it is down and i cannot access the cp. I want many GB of disc space and i cannot find nowhere a company that provides many GB of disc space in a low price (5$ 7$). Do you have any suggestions?

Default Re: Hosting for my website

HostOnNet.com Provide 5 GB $5.00

For more http://hostonnet.com/ffmpeg_hosting.php
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Has anybody tried the ixwebhosting.com ? please if yes tell me about their services

Hey there unknown
    I use IXWebhosting for some of my other sites. they used to be great but now they're getting worse and worse. They moved to a new data centre about 2 months ago and responses have been slow as hell ever since. The last time I checked they didn't have the necessary stuff for vid hosting - however I run some boonex on my shared server there and it runs videos so I don't know what the deal is. Maybe boonex adds all of the necessary stuff as part of their package. Personally even if they did provide ffmpeg or whatever I'd tend to try elsewhere. I use Hostican for fastmetal.tv and they've been awesome.
    Hoss