After operating for over a year I am finally posting the address publicly. I dislike seeing websites advertising for people to come and see, but they only have a dozen or so videos to watch. You gotta start somewhere I know. Anyway OldSkoolMedia.net has about 500 videos at this point so there is something to look at once you get there.

Yes, we do encourage you to upload your videos. Keep in mind the videos must be clean and appropriate for school-age people. We cater primarily to those in jr/sr high school media or video editing classes so they can upload and compare their assignments to others. We have music videos, commercials, spoofs, stupids, etc. - everything that the big tubes have except that all our content is original. We do not have copies of content from TV or movies.

So if you have original entertainment or educational videos you wish to share, please come by and check us out at http://www.oldskoolmedia.com

If any of you site admins have comments I hope my skin is thick enough to accept them if you wish to comment. :wink: I don't mind trying to make improvements if I can figure out how to change the code.

Thanks
Dave