And hello, yet one more time!
Still working on my quest for perfect or near perfect page translations, I'm trying to determine what extra snippets can still be translated without messing up the video portal. I already know that I cannot translate 'friends' in the following code since that is not part of a standard viewable text.

Code:
<?php require_once(SMARTY_CORE_DIR . 'core.run_insert_handler.php');echo smarty_core_run_insert_handler(array('args' => array('name' => 'friends_count', 'assign' => 'frnd', 'uid' => $this->_tpl_vars['friends'][$this->_sections['i']['index']]['FID'])), $this); ?>

I also know that I can't translate 'friends_name' in the following line because the underscore makes that pretty obious.

Code:
<?php echo $this->_tpl_vars['friends'][$this->_sections['i']['index']]['friends_name']; ?>

However ... it appears to me that I should indeed be able to translate items such as 'Confirmed' in the following line because the capitalized letter "C" as well as Parentethes and those two == symbols seem to indicate, to me anyway, that this is viewable text in a browser which can be translated.

Code:
<?php if ($this->_tpl_vars['friends'][$this->_sections['i']['index']]['friends_status'] == 'Confirmed'): ?>
Can someone please confirm this for me?
I would certainly appreciate a little clarification here. Thanks.