Thread: Live Broadcasting

Default Live Broadcasting

Does anybody know (if it's possible) to set up vShare sites to be able to broadcast live? If it can't be done with vShare, does anybody know where I can get my hands on any scripts that let you create a live broadcasting site?

Default Re: Live Broadcasting

No, vShare in itself cannot be setup to "broadcast" live. However, let me ask you a question. Are you trying to broadcast live as in one or two live shows? Or, are you trying to broadcast live as in, say, a webcam type of site? Or, are you trying to do something such as, say, a TV style site in which people can click on "channels" and start watching the video as it is happening live?
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

It will be webcam live feeds.

For webcams, no this script does not offer that ability. However, there are scripts out there that will. Do a search on http://php.resourceindex.com for webcam and see what you find.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Quote Originally Posted by bplex
    For webcams, no this script does not offer that ability. However, there are scripts out there that will. Do a search on http://php.resourceindex.com for webcam and see what you find.

thanks for pointing me in the right direction :)