Thread: Moving to cirtex

Default Moving to cirtex

I week ago I moved my whole site to cirtex, which was a mistake because it took a week to resolve a ffmpeg problem, which I think is still a problem with uploading videos, I would not recommend cirtex at all. My site is currently in the process of moving back to Hostonnet. I just wish that scriptss were adaptable to any server, and host should'nt advertise services that they cannot do properly. I have not been able to do anything with the site since. I just hope my site works properly when the transfer is over.

Default Re: Moving to cirtex

You choose the worst hosting at all!!!!!!!!!!!
    Continuos shut down of the site, never solved problems of conversion...
    Totally incompetence!!!!!!!

I moaned to quickly because hostonnet could not move my site either. My site is now however working again, all be it a bit slow.

I carry more than a year with cirtex, and I recommend it. I have had few problems, and I have settled in two hours. From my experience, I must say that the support is quick and very efficient.

I have read several posts against cirtex, but I recommend it.

Perhaps the support is slow to shared servers. My experience is on a virtual server, but soon I will have to hire a dedicated server.

I have to agree, the support is prompt, and they do sort out the problems as they turn up.

My experience with Cirtex was a nightmare, I will never try them again and I will never suggest it to anyone! :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by GARKIM View Post
    I week ago I moved my whole site to cirtex, which was a mistake because it took a week to resolve a ffmpeg problem, which I think is still a problem with uploading videos, I would not recommend cirtex at all. My site is currently in the process of moving back to Hostonnet. I just wish that scriptss were adaptable to any server, and host should'nt advertise services that they cannot do properly. I have not been able to do anything with the site since. I just hope my site works properly when the transfer is over.
    i agree with you. there services sucks. i tried to ask a simple question yet they kept saying that there sales team is on break. the whole sales department is on god damn break..