Hi there. This post is directly mainly at the Admin and Installation support staff of vShare.
I was wondering if it would be possible to purchase a few files uncoded so that certain important adjustments can be made on translated versions of vShare? As far as I know, the decoded files should work just as well as the zend encoded files. Some of the zend encoded files contain vital information though which can't be translated if the files aren't available in uncoded format.

Also, I've had 3 different people and myself look into adjusting the ratings block/size of the rating image for making custom rating images with slightly different (larger) sizes, but this too appears not to be possible without one particular file that happens to be encoded.
(function_video_rating.php)

I understand that you plan on releasing the next version of vShare in uncoded format and that's all very nice, but that won't help us on our video portal since we may opt not to upgrade our version for quite some time. So again, isn't there some way to just decode a few of those files and make them available? I would certainly appreciate it, and I'm sure that I wouldn't be the only one ....
Thank you for your time.