Thread: Since last upgrade can't convert !

Default Since last upgrade can't convert !

Hi,

All worked good since the udate of 20070530 !

None of the videos i sent are converted ! If i try to come back to the old 20070522 version of vshare it works perfectly ! That's so strange ... I hope some is in my case !

Any help ?

here is the command i got from the debug file. the command line is totally different than the previous upgrade! I can't understand why you change it! thats worked perfectly before !
    /usr/bin/mencoder /home/gfxx/public_html/video/1.avi -o /home/gfxx/public_html/flvideo/1.flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:l ast_pred=3 -srate 22050 -lavfopts i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_fram es

-lavfopts i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_fram es <-- what's that !!

Also i can't change anything that's encrypted in video_conversion.php

I tryed with exactly the same video file on the two vshare version 0530 and 0522 ! I really can't understand... my ffmpeg and flvtool and all other are good i can convert what i want in shell command line !

Thank you to help! I think i found a huuuuge bug :d

The convert command is correct.

If you get error, your mplayer installation is not proper or you are using old version of mplayer.

include/settings/video_conversion.php is not encrypted file, can you check its content again ?

thank you for this fast reply ...

I really don't understand what is wrong i got the last subversion update from mencoder and it workin great from command line so ... i will try to reinstall all the packages needed like ffmpeg and others on another box i'll get in few days ... I keep you inform when and eventually why i got those errors... only flv works on 0530 and that was the opposite on 0522 :) OMG :)

The file is not encrypted sorry (video_convestion.php) i saw another one probably ...

Also i got real problem with é and Ã* or è in title. It becomes eacute in rewrited title and so on ... is it possible to replace é by e and Ã* by a thats could be cool for seo ;)

Thanks.

C you soon i think :p

You need to check the conversion command work on your server.

You can switch between ffmpeg and mencoder in include/settings/video_conversion.php

Refer

http://forums.buyscripts.in/viewtopic.php?t=352