Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: install

Default Re: install

OK Thanks

Ok, I have modified the php.ini file for your game videos site. The warning is now gone and you should now be able to upload videos larger than 2MB (which was the default).
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

what bout htis error thats still comes up at upload page

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of exec(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /home/admin/xtremegamevideos.com/include/functions_upload.php on line 396

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of exec(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /home/admin/xtremegamevideos.com/include/functions_upload.php on line 436

I do not have a login to your vShare system so I cannot see that error. However, try clearing your browsers cache and refreshing the page first.
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

kk

Also, I just sent you another email. Please check it.
    vShare Solutions

K i uploaded a video and it said

Your video was successfully added!
    Your video is currently being processed and will be available to view in a few minutes. so now what

It normally means that your system hasn't converted the file yet. In batch processing mode, this is normal. In the mode that your system is in (real-time mode), this shouldn't happen as it should encode in real-time. You may want to read that email I sent you.
    vShare Solutions

I jUst did and replied reinstalling legit copy now

Ok. Sounds good.
    vShare Solutions

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast