The first is the template when logged in.
It is concearning the nav bar where RSS, login, Help etc are located.
When not logged in it looks fine, as soon as Im logged in it squashes up towards the right and the RSS button is practically hanging off the page.
I have attempted to adjust the template files table but it goes mad and throws everything into the middle instead.
See image for squashed up nav

The second is regarding Vote and Polls.
I set up a poll and when I saved it, it gave me a mysql error which I forgot to copy. Regardless of this it stored my poll sucessfully.
However, I have voted in the poll I created and it showed me the results right after I voted.
I navigated to another page and then back home where the poll was back showing the voting options rather than the results.
I voted again which it denied me and quite rightly so, however, it was unable to show me the results.
Would it not be more sensible to have polls that I have voted in show me the results by default rather than the option to vote?

The third is regarding Last 5 users online
This feature seems a little "tetchy" in that it does not alwasys show the last 5 users on line.
After I logged out yesterday, it showed me in the list.
On other occasions it does not.

Just wondering what I can do about these things.

I also have some questions about the development of this script and also a few feature requests which I will post in the apropriate places.

Thanks in advance.

PS, at $10 for a script that does what it says, I can't moan. Thus far (after all my hosting trouble lol) I'm impressed :)