Thread: VIDEOS DON T REALLY UPLOAD

Default VIDEOS DON T REALLY UPLOAD

hI

I AM HAVING A PROBLEM, MY VIDEOS ARE NOT REALLY UPLOADING, I GET MESSAGE TELLING ME THAT THE UPLOAD WAS SUCCESSFULL BUT THE VIDEO IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.

WHY IS THE SITE NOT UPLOADING

www.videozoom.org

Default Re: VIDEOS DON T REALLY UPLOAD

Probably because you are using an ILLEGAL copy of vShare. Why not try purchasing an OFFICIAL copy. You find that it actually works. No one here is going to help you get your illegal version to work.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

i get same thing in less i set to real time

Do you have your cronjob setup? In batch and background mode, videos are only added when the cron job is executed.
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

It takes time for the video to convert. I changed that upload success message to be one that says please wait, and then set it to refresh the page every few seconds. When the conversion has finished, they will get a success message with a link to their video.

Even with that I still get some people who leave before the video has converted, and when that happens I just get nothing. The video shows up on the recent videos list, but nothing will happen when you play it. Sometimes it can be reconverted in the admin panel, but this doesn't always solve the problem. I check my site several times a day and play every video to make sure they all work. I delete about half a dozen videos a day that members do not finish converting.

Why not run your site in batch mode? This way, all your videos convert in the background (this is how most sites do it anyway). If you have email notifications turned on, the user will get an email with the URL once it has converted. By doing this, you do not have to deal with failed conversions. Also, the load on your server will be much less.
    vShare Solutions

Default Very touching story of four life

Downstairs, the doctor left three different medicines in different colored capsules with instructions for giving them dvd copy. One was to bring down the fever, another a purgative, dvd copy, the third to overcome an acid condition. The germs of influenza can only exist in an acid condition dvd ripper, he explained dvd burner. He seemed to know all about influenza and said there was nothing to worry about if the fever did not go above one hundred and four degrees dvd copy. This was a light epidemic of flu and there was no danger if you avoided pneumonia .