Thread: TEMPLATE SERVICE!

Default TEMPLATE SERVICE!

Hi, I'm offering my template service!
    Prices are $500 - $1000 for a unique design!

Here is one example:

Default Re: TEMPLATE SERVICE!

Nice, but I think quite out of market for that price, even if unique..

Are there people making unique templates for less then 500$ that aren't crappy?

Professional website designers charge much more than what he is charging for service. So Templar is not overpriced. However, one thing to note, Templar, is that there are people on here who offer unique design service for less than $20. It doesn't mean that they are good. But, what it does mean is that in order for your service to seem valuable, you will need to create a portfolio of designs. Also, your designs must be unique themselves (and not look similar to other people's templates). Lastly, one thing to consider is that the vast majority of people who use vShare bought it because it was cheap. Because of this fact, most vShare owners are going to be willing to spend a ton of money to dress up a cheap script. There will be a few, but not many.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

You are right bplex! Most designer wouldn't even work on a template for less then my mentioned sum.
    Ive seen some of the "skins" around here and most of them are just color changes and picture replaced.
    I'm working on my own personal website where I'll have some samples.

Of course I can do a simple color change and "wrapper" based design for ~$100
    :-)

The reason that most skin designers only do "image and color changes" is because people simply do not want to pay standard designer fees for anything outside that realm. I had a customer ask for 4 different things and when I quoted my price, they basically said, "No thanks" because they couldn't justify spending "that much money on a $10 script". This is like saying, "I bought a 1966 Mustang for $500.00 but don't want to put more into it to fix it up and make it AWESOME".

I've done extensive design changes for sites like rappelzvideos.com and retroflick.com which took me a month to do and people don't seem to "get" that this is a lot of work and knowledge and can't understand why webmasters charge what they do.
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

Well said. I have a good friend who is a high-end designer. His minimum's are in the $1,500 range for a standard unique web design that could take him 2-4 weeks to build. It's surprising how many people do not understand that unique high-end design work costs real money. He did Sonystyle.com at the cost of almost $50,000. It took him nearly 3 months.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

If people search for designer fees, they're going to see anywhere from $2,500 - $4,500 on the average (depending on the complexity and number of pages) and even for a simple site with 5 pages or less, you're looking at around a minimun of $850.00.
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

True true.. but people here are greedy even for a 100$ template.. :D