Thread: Add new video Player

Default Add new video Player

I went to YouTube and they give out html code to embed in your website. They also fill it with your videos or your favorites. Is there anyway you can get just the video player into the Vshare script. I don't really like the Vshare video player, and would like to have one just like youtubes.

The code they gave me was

<object width="416" height="337"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/cp/vjVQa1PpcFMDL43GMrJdGZx4Kxghk3jfe9AQ02jlLP0="></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/cp/vjVQa1PpcFMDL43GMrJdGZx4Kxghk3jfe9AQ02jlLP0=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="416" height="337"></embed></object>

What parts do I need to take out/ will it work/ where do I put it?

Thanks

Default Re: Add new video Player

Youtube player is a download from abode....you can customize the vshare player by going to longtail forums

That is incorrect. Youtube's player is not available from Adobe. Rather, their player is custom written for them. You can not use Youtube's player to play your own videos. The code that they gave you is an embed code so that you can put the video that you were looking at on your website. It does not grant you anything beyond that. If you do not like the player that comes with vShare, you can always change it to something else. You will need to search Google for Flash Video Players.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

What folder would I find the player information? It seems pretty easy to put in a new player if I could find the right place. Most of the folders I opened were for the editing page on videos. I can't seem to find where the actual player is located.

It's in the "player" directory
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!