Thread: questions about Multi server (again)

Default questions about Multi server (again)

Hi! I have a vshare site which run with two servers now. When i upload a video the encoded one is stored in my new server. OK But the original one is stored in the video folder in my first server. This is a problem because this server is almost full. How to put all new videos (encoded and not encoded) and thumbails in the new server automatically?
    Thank you.

Default Re: questions about Multi server (again)

Add a new server, so new FLV's will go to that.

Source video, take backup and delete from video folder. I don't think moving it will FLV will be good idea.

As for Images, it is not possible now, we are planing to add this.

ok but what happens when my first server is full? Where to store all the souce videos?

Source video is only needed if you allow video download or need to convert again. If you don't want to do that, you can delete them. Or you can download them to your PC or another server, then delete it from your web site,

Hello! Critical condition... the BIG problem is that, when users upload their own videos, the video source is sent in the first server, and and this one is full.
    Now it's impossible to upload any vidéos. so how to upload directly video source in the second server, like this is the case actually for all the encoded videos?
    Please help. :? :? :?
    Thanks.

ps : I specify that I do not wish to keep source videos, because downloads are not enabled. So after uploading i delete them

There is no way to directly send videos to the second server in vShare. The reason why it has to go to the first server is because the first server is the only system that will do the actual conversions. vShare does not support multi-server process offloading (which is needed to directly send the files to the second server bypassing the first).
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

ouch! Ok is there a solution to put some videos from the first to the second server?