Thread: Admin Login Problem

Default Admin Login Problem

I would like some help with this. I tried to log into my admin section and this is the error message i got:

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format ID 3120702, which is too old in /home/mysite/public_html/admin/main.php on line 0

Thanks

Default Re: Admin Login Problem

Google is your friend here. According to Zend, you get that error when your version of Zend Optimizer is out of date. You will need to get Zend Optimizer updated on your server.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Quote Originally Posted by bplex
    Google is your friend here. According to Zend, you get that error when your version of Zend Optimizer is out of date. You will need to get Zend Optimizer updated on your server.
    Do i get my host to do it or by myself? I have VPS. Is it some pretty straight forword thing? Thanks.

If your VPS is managed, then you would have them do it. If your VPS is unmanaged, then you would be responsible for doing it. It's fairly simple to do. You can follow the installation instructions on Zend's website.
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

If your VPS is managed, then you would have them do it. If your VPS is unmanaged, then you would be responsible for doing it. It's fairly simple to do. You can follow the installation instructions on Zend's website.
    It is unmanaged. I have done the update and here is what i am getting from trying to get to admin section:
    Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 9141721, whereas the Optimizer expects 2 in /home/mysiteuser/public_html/admin/main.php on line 0

Have you recently installed vShare? If so, did you upload all of your files in "Binary" mode?
    vShare Solutions

Have you recently installed vShare? If so, did you upload all of your files in "Binary" mode?
    No. I have been using vshare for almost 2 yrs now. I reuploaded admin main.php and everything is fine.
    Thanks alot bplex for having time to guide me to a solution. I really appreciate it.

Not a problem.
    vShare Solutions