Thread: tvdir.net - custom dark wide css skin tpl mod

Default tvdir.net - custom dark wide css skin tpl mod

TV DIRECT - custom dark wide css skin/tpl mod/some org graphics that I developed. Still in final development but is working. Header.tpl template completely reworked to add search and get away from the basic vshare look. Only a few videos for testing purposes.

http://www.tvdir.net

Custom Skin by Extrapixels.com

Default Re: tvdir.net - custom dark wide css skin tpl mod

It looks pretty nice. Would this also work with 2.7 version, any other variation, and what price are you looking to charge?

Default Re: tvdir.net - custom dark wide css skin tpl mod

just added a background image, old rca indian tv test pattern montage (only a 66k jpg but 1920px wide x 1450 height) but it makes the pages stand out. i,m into bg images, just look at my latest works.

this is my first attempt of skinning vshare. but i've been doing this web design for 12 years. it was challenging because of all the inline css tags that had to be dealt with. i also purchased the extra $10 remove their name but it is in a lot of places.

they say the new version of vshare will be different, but i will adapt the skin to it when i get it.

most of my work was in the tpl's header, view video, index, right, search_box,footer, the css and making the thing wider, and adding custom images. which I am going to replace every image they use, especially on the first page.

i just found 2.7 running and it looks like the last one to me

here are the features of 2.7

* XHTML valid template.
    * CSS Style switching (click on right-top side small square button to switch style)
    * Black CSS Style
    * More advertisement spots
    * Channel seo urls moved to database
    * lighttpd mod_secdownload flv server to prevent hotlinking
    * Static server to store thumbnail, user photos (if enabled, all local files need to move to remote server).
    * Detailed Video Conversion Log in Admin > Process Queue
    * Most of the PHP/templates modified for better security.
    * Option for admin to set number of channels per video can be selected.
    * Admin > Local Videos (allow admin to move videos to remote server)

i guess if i was to sell the skin as is, i could not charge much for the css, tpls, images, and orginal .psd files. I would rather take on a new customer for an install of vshare on a ffmpeg host, customize it to their liking, and make a few more dollars.

thanks for sending me some feedback.

i will continue to add to it in between my other web jobs.