Thread: script shows in wrong way

Default script shows in wrong way

Hi there
    i need help i do'nt know what's going on but whenever i try to show your site.. shows to me in strang way sometime the flash player go down or on side abit and some time the block go on side....ect can someone please tell me what is the problem and how to fix it maybe the problem from my laptop or explorer

Default Re: script shows in wrong way

In the first image, I don't see anything wrong there. The thumbnails are lining up with the title.

To make the flash player go in the middle on the view_video.tpl page, just center the div that it's in

The rest of the stuff is indented, nothing wrong there, but it you want it all to line up, go to video_comments.tpl or check the CSS and if any class is applied to it and remove the indent or padding (if any) or make it align to the left.

If you run an Arabic site, I have a FREE arabic template, but it's for vShare 2.6. I don't know if Amir will be posting one for 2.7. Would be awesome if he would.
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

Default Re: script shows in wrong way

Quote Originally Posted by grynmoors
    In the first image, I don't see anything wrong there. The thumbnails are lining up with the title.

To make the flash player go in the middle on the view_video.tpl page, just center the div that it's in

The rest of the stuff is indented, nothing wrong there, but it you want it all to line up, go to video_comments.tpl or check the CSS and if any class is applied to it and remove the indent or padding (if any) or make it align to the left.

If you run an Arabic site, I have a FREE arabic template, but it's for vShare 2.6. I don't know if Amir will be posting one for 2.7. Would be awesome if he would.

Thank you so much for your help :)