Kitten Watching herself on the Computer

If you have the video embed disabled (and even if you don't) and you want to give your users an alternate way of posting videos to forums (especially for those that don't allow video embedding) and for websites and blogs, this will direct people to your site instead of them viewing your videos at other places.

This mod was originally posted for vShare 2.6 previously, but here it is for vShare 2.7.

Enjoy!
in view_video.tpl LOOK FOR:
Code:
                                (Put this video on your website. Works on Friendster, eBay, Blogger, MySpace!)
                            </div>
                        {/if}
                    {/if}
                </div>

</form>
ADD BELOW:
Code:

<form id="linkForma" name="linkForma" action="">
Video Link (for forums):

<input name="video_linka" value="[IMG]{$base_url}{$view.videos[i].video_thumb_url}/thumb/{$view.videos[i].video_folder}1_{$view.video_info.video_id}.jpg[/IMG]  {$view.video_info.video_title}" size="60" onclick="javascript:document.linkForma.video_linka.focus();document.linkForma.video_linka.select();"readonly="readonly" />
</form>

<form id="linkFormb" name="linkFormb" action="">
Video Link (for websites/blogs):

<input name="video_linkb" value="{$view.video_info.video_title}&lt;br /&gt;&lt;a href='{$base_url}/view/{$view.video_info.video_id}/{$view.video_info.video_seo_name}/'&gt;&lt;img src='{$base_url}{$view.videos[i].video_thumb_url}/thumb/{$view.videos[i].video_folder}1_{$view.video_info.video_id}.jpg' /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;"  size="60" onclick="javascript:document.linkFormb.video_linkb.focus();document.linkFormb.video_linkb.select();"readonly="readonly" />
</form>
If you can't be bothered doing all this yourself, I have this page for sale in my mods/addons section, which also includes a different lay-out. All you would need to do is upload the view_video.tpl page that you get from me. Nothing else for you to mess with, I did all the work for you.