Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Conversion script [ADDON]

Quote Originally Posted by ramius View Post
    No, I will not if the code isn't yours!
    If you get a freelance programmer to write the code for you and pay them , you own the rights to the script.

How do you think google and youtube work? Pay freelancers to code thier sites - its smart

Thumbs down Looking for a law suit

Quote Originally Posted by carefree2 View Post
    If you get a freelance programmer to write the code for you and pay them , you own the rights to the script.

How do you think google and youtube work? Pay freelancers to code thier sites - its smart
    The difference is google and youtube don't charge for programs they are a free service.
    and I hope if you try to sell this script the programmer sues the crap out of you.

Good day I SAID GOOD DAY:confused:

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRedMan View Post
    The difference is google and youtube don't charge for programs they are a free service.
    and I hope if you try to sell this script the programmer sues the crap out of you.

Good day I SAID GOOD DAY:confused:
    Man. Im blown away by how stupid that was haha.

So your saying no google code is used to make money. No google code thier employees write gets put into something that makes them millions.

Enough with the comedy man

Quote Originally Posted by carefree2 View Post
    Man. Im blown away by how stupid that was haha.

So your saying no google code is used to make money. No google code thier employees write gets put into something that makes them millions.

Enough with the comedy man
    and your trying to sell this code what a dumbass
    PHP Code:
    ffmpeg -i input.flv -s 176x144 -vcodec h263 -r 25 -b 200 -ab 6.7k -sameq -acodec libamr_nb -ac 1 -ar 8000 output.3gp 
    and all you do is talk lots of SH*T about other people and their code just go FU*K you self

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRedMan View Post
    and your trying to sell this code what a dumbass
    PHP Code:
    ffmpeg -i input.flv -s 176x144 -vcodec h263 -r 25 -b 200 -ab 6.7k -sameq -acodec libamr_nb -ac 1 -ar 8000 output.3gp 
    and all you do is talk lots of SH*T about other people and their code just go FU*K you self
    I said the code was free because i used vshares upload script, read the previous posts.

I like you MauiRedMan im still laughing at you last post, i put it on a programming board (ppl who know whats what), just in case i was wrong, apparently im not. you can sell scripts that you have freelanced someone to write for you. In fact if THEY sell the code to someone else you can sue them.

Haha im still giggling about how stupid that was

He claims his post wasn't "spiteful" and that he was just stating his "opinion".

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.

OK, not spiteful in your mind...how about JUDGEMENTAL? But, you will probably not apologize for that either.

You popped in there making a statement based on absolutely no facts whatsoever.

You ASSumed it was 30 minutes work because you didn't even bother to look at the entire site to see the changes that were made. If you had, you would have realized that, on the front page alone, the Popular Videos box would have required adapatation to the index.php AND to index.tpl, that it was not just a simple matter of "dumping the CSS" and putting up some images.

Have you actually even bothered to look at the CSS? If you did you'd see the 654068321 different clases and colors and know that changing that takes more than "30 minutes".

OK, here's MY "opinion"....Your "opinion" was judgemental, out of place, and a mean and hateful thing to say to someone (especially a 51 year old woman), I guess that's nothing to have to apologize for either...

Gee, your mother must be proud!
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

Well the site looks ordinary. Not much different from the demo layout

AKA 30 mins

Now if your a newby it would take longer cause you gotta work out whats what But youve have vshare as long as ive had - mid 2007. It took me 2 hours to completly rebuild my site, theres only 6 main pages

index
    video
    view_video
    categories
    user
    header

and thats a complete rebuild.

OK, here's MY "opinion"....Your "opinion" was judgemental, out of place, and a mean and hateful thing to say to someone (especially a 51 year old woman), I guess that's nothing to have to apologize for either...
    If you say so

Im 30yo guy....trust me....ohh wait no im a 70yo woman with touchy feelings

Oh, you ASSume, again, that my feelings were hurt. Frankly, at my age, I don't really give a shit, but an apology would be the 'right thing to do' but aparantly you're not interested.

Like I said, you mother must be proud.
    Last edited by grynmoors; 05-16-2009 at 11:30 AM.

She is - im very successful, bought her a house last year.

Thats why i can afford to pay scriptlance slaves to write code for me.

Ok make you a deal , you show me a site youve done thats good, and ill appologize for saying your a 2 bit hacker. I wont be picky

Chances are i wont have to

Wow, a first for me... I never met anybody as arrogant as you! Making conditions? You do a faux pas and you want ME to "prove myself" first? ROFLMAO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast