Thread: Profile user video count

Default Profile user video count

I looked around at a lot of the upgraded sites including the demo and the user videos watched count in the user profile is not working.

Mine works....

I went to my profile, said I watched 802 videos...went and watched another one, came back and it said I watched 803 videos. Unless you're meaning something else...
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

Yes thats works, If you look on the profile page under the profile picture, it says my videos have been watched x amount of times, this count does not work in 2.7 and the video count in featured videos jumps in three's. All other counts work ok.

I just checked my installation. I went to a friend's profile. His count for "videos watched" was 1648. I went and watched one of his videos, the number changed to 1649. I don't see a problem there... I also checked the featured videos...video listed as 201 views. I watched it and returned to the front page and the number changed to 202.

Is what you're experiencing also happening at the demo site or just on your installation? It appears to be functioning OK on mine...
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

This is strange because Cirtex everything worked fine, then changed to Hostupon and all gone t*ts up with the count, yet everything else works ok. My features videos jumps up in random counts.