Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buy more licenses

Quote Originally Posted by cfranco View Post
    My only query was whether he could buy more licenses to install on other domains and thus could give me a discount for purchasing more licenses
    Never have seen information here about bulk discounts.

I don't expect bulk discounts on a $10 script, but what I would like to see is an "unlimited domain" pricing. That would make more sense.

woo hoo mersh. You have a cheer leader now.
    You guys run of into the dark now!!!

He's not my cheerleader, bigoboy - he didn't mention my name - only yours. He apparently is just another person who disagrees with you. Still have no idea why you are so hostile over a ten dollar script, or why you get so bent out of shape. If you chill a bit you'll live longer and happier.

Peace, man....
    Last edited by mersh; 06-05-2009 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trunk View Post
    I strongly disagree with bigoboy.
    If You dont like what You get in return, dont use it.
    All other video scripts on web are far more expensive. Vshare is cool and despite its bugs , it still works great.
    And its not Our business to bitch about how much a coder should charge for a script.
    If You know PHP that much, why dont You write one Your self ?

Get a life !
    Because Bigboy IS E-V-I-L...........Dr evil

Bigoboy is not evil - just forgets to take his medication. They probably released him from the psychiatric facility a little too soon.

To answer the original question:

Each license of vShare allows for you to install 1 copy on 1 site. If you wish to install vShare on multiple sites, you need to purchase multiple copies.

Offering a volume discount for vShare would not be a good idea. Not because the script is $10. But because it allows for license abuse. By offering cheaper prices, that allows for people to purchase licenses in bulk and either resell them or perform some other similar means in which they make money off of the cheaper price. This would undercut the developers who have chosen to charge $10 for the script.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Quote Originally Posted by bplex View Post
    To answer the original question:

Each license of vShare allows for you to install 1 copy on 1 site. If you wish to install vShare on multiple sites, you need to purchase multiple copies.

Offering a volume discount for vShare would not be a good idea. Not because the script is $10. But because it allows for license abuse. By offering cheaper prices, that allows for people to purchase licenses in bulk and either resell them or perform some other similar means in which they make money off of the cheaper price. This would undercut the developers who have chosen to charge $10 for the script.
    glad to see you back bootyplex.
    I went pretty much inactive after your departure .. It feels like the board got its heart back!!!
    Hit me up when your back on messenger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12