Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: URL field (easy one)

Default URL field (easy one)

Hi there!

Is there a way for you guys to add an option for the submitters to add an url to their uploads? I think it's not that hard to make and would be a nice option.

So they will have a new field on the upload page which will say 'URL:' and if somebody enters an url there then it will be visible under the video (for example: Click here for more) or something like that..

Also if somebody can make it for a few bucks please PM me..

thank you

view_viedo.php
    Code:
    $result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM video WHERE VID='".$video_id."' and approve ='1'")or die(mysql_error());
    $row = mysql_fetch_array( $result );

//**display wesite in video details**//
    $result4 = mysql_query("SELECT UID,username,website FROM signup WHERE UID='".$row['UID']."'")or die(mysql_error());
    $row4 = mysql_fetch_array( $result4 );
    $smarty->assign('user_website', $row4['website'] );

view_video.tpl
    Code:
    Website:   {if $user_website ne ""}<a href="{$user_website}" target="_blank">{$user_website}</a>
        {else}
    No Website Listed{/if}

will try thanks a lot

Hm one more thing.. i need a field on the upload page where the submitter enters his url.. thanks

Theres already one installed in user edit an admin option to request website on signup.

user_profile.php

But the user should enter a different url for every video he submits.. thanks

I cant see that happening. Users having 2 or more websites

If u want to add affiliate links youll have to create another column store thier urls there

Yes i need affiliate links exactly :) And i know that there is some addon to the database, but for sure it can be done

Ive done this for my site. It took half an hour to setup. I use the free content as a gap fill when ppl arnt uploading vids, so ive always got something to show

If you cant do it yourself, get a scriptlance slave to write the code for you, and pay then 15 bucks for it

No prob for me to pay 15 bucks for it but where to find that somebody :)
    still thanks for the help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast