Thread: [ADDON] iPhone & iPod Touch Mod

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Brucella View Post
    I connected it with my computer but Itunes 8 does not recognize it.
    I feel the software installed is duplicate.How can I get the original and how do I install it?
    What are you talking about? My mod doesn't install on your computer or connect to iTunes in any way.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Default Mobile Page

Hi bplex,
    look nice. when we upload video it show up vshare page and mobile page or only mobile page? and vshare convert video to mobile format?

Quote Originally Posted by amar View Post
    Hi bplex,
    look nice. when we upload video it show up vshare page and mobile page or only mobile page? and vshare convert video to mobile format?
    Uploaded videos would show up on both pages. All videos are converted into both formats.
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Default mobile

Quote Originally Posted by bplex View Post
    Uploaded videos would show up on both pages. All videos are converted into both formats.
    you mean mobile video also show up vshare page?

No, when I video is uploaded to vShare, it is converted into both formats and shows up on both the mobile site and the regular site.
    vShare Solutions

the price is really high think about the price for vshare

I don't care about the price of vShare. My mod's price is my mod's price. If you want one that is cheaper, you could always develop it yourself or hire a cheaper developer to do it.
    vShare Solutions