Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with bulk import convertion

Default Problem with bulk import convertion

Hi admin and ppl,
    the new bulk import is awesome but
    Im getting this error when im trying to import a video from youtube via admin and then I can't convert it..
    Embed option works perfectly except the other option (Download// needs space)

here's what I get when im trying to convert one video:

STARTING VIDEO CONVERSION (process_queue.id = 55)

File: /home/natasham/public_html/video/
    $file_extn =
    $re_process_vid = 0
    $rand_flv_name = 1245303268434570992.flv
    sql
    INSERT INTO `videos` SET `video_user_id`='2', `video_seo_name`='remembering-natasha-richardson-from-the-today-show', `video_title`='Remembering Natasha Richardson - from The Today Show', `video_description`='a tribute to Natasha Richardson on The Today Show', `video_keywords`='natasha, richardson', `video_channels`='0|0|32|0|0', `video_name`='', `video_flv_name`='1245303268434570992.flv', `video_add_time`='1245303268', `video_add_date`='2009-06-17', `video_type`='public', `video_active`='0', `video_approve`='1', `video_folder`='4ca4238a0b/'
    UPDATE `process_queue` SET `vid`='58' WHERE `id`='55'
    Video id: 58
    Video Output File Name : /home/natasham/public_html/flvideo/4ca4238a0b/1245303268434570992.flv$video_flv = Video Output File Name : /home/natasham/public_html/flvideo/4ca4238a0b/1245303268434570992.flv
    Find video duration - START/usr/local/bin/mplayer -vo null -ao null -frames 0 -identify /home/natasham/public_html/video/
    MPlayer 1.0rc2-4.1.2 (C) 2000-2007 MPlayer Team
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X3220 @ 2.40GHz (Family: 6, Model: 15, Stepping: 7)
    CPUflags: MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 0 3DNow2: 0 SSE: 1 SSE2: 1
    Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 SSE SSE2
    Cannot find HOME directory.
    Terminal type `unknown' is not defined.

Playing /home/natasham/public_html/video/.
    Seek failed
    Win32 LoadLibrary failed to load: avisynth.dll, /usr/local/lib/codecs/avisynth.dll, /usr/lib/win32/avisynth.dll, /usr/local/lib/win32/avisynth.dll

Exiting... (End of file)Duration (mplayer): 0
    DURATION: 00:00Create Thumbnail - START

Create Thumbnail with mplayer - END
    $cmd_convert_v = convert_
    428 $cmd_convert =
    Return value:
    Running flvtool2: /usr/bin/flvtool2 -U /home/natasham/public_html/flvideo/4ca4238a0b/1245303268434570992.flv

UPDATE `process_queue` SET `status`='6' WHERE `id`='55'
    ERROR: failed video conversion.

any ideas of what's wrong?
    Thanks everyone!

Only problem with Bulk import ?

Try to upload test video from user end and let me know the result.

If you can post the url also

yeah, only Bulk import but download and convert option is not working not the first one (embed)..
    Uploading videos as user using the browser (firefox) is working perfectly..

Thanks again!;)
    Last edited by LaLa; 06-18-2009 at 04:40 PM.

The error suggests that you do not have all of your codecs installed for mplayer/mencoder. Are you on a shared host or your own server/VPS?
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

The site is on a dedicated server, which also runs PHPMotion fine (Mencoder/MPlayer are requirements of phpmotion)
    All codecs are installed, the vshare was working before the upgrade, but afterwards it stopped working. What needs to be updated?

First, and foremost, just because another tube script works with your server configuration doesn't mean that vShare will. PHPmotion and vShare are two completely different scripts and work completely differently from each other. Likewise, vShare 2.7 works differently from vShare 2.6. As I stated above, your error is due to you not having all of the most up-to-date codecs for mencoder. I would suggest that you download the latest essential codecs for mencoder, install them, then give it another shot.
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Never said one script working means another will, the point was that PHPMotion is working means that at least a version of mencoder/mplayer were working.

You could be right that mplayer/mencoder are not the latest version, since it was installed a while ago, will try this, thanks. However this might cause problems in our PHPMotion. Is there a way to revert back to v2.6 from v2.7? a downgrade script lol?

I doubt that there is a downgrade script available as a lot of the database files are modified during the upgrade. Unless you have a backup, it's going to be hard to go backward.
    vShare Solutions

PHPMotion is the priority on the server, do you know if the mencoder version required for vshare 2.7 will be compatible with PHPMotion? As you said, they work differently.
    Thanks!

I don't use PHPmotion so I couldn't tell you. You'd have to ask them.
    vShare Solutions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast