Thread: Little help needed

Default Little help needed

hi, i just want to know how can i change the search a little. At the moment my random search results are by "relevance" and i can choose "date added" "most viewed" or "favourited" . How can i changed it so that "date added" would be shown on a random search first and not "relevance" ???
    Thanks in advance.

can anyone help?

You will need to modify your search.php file to change the sort of your search. If you are familiar with PHP programming, it should take you about 2 minutes to do.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

hi, thanks for the reply but it is not in search.php, i couldn't find the appropriate part in that file. Are you sure it is not in another file, for example: search_video.php

I'd have to check and see. It may be in one of the class files.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

well i have vshare 2.6 and now i checked vshare 2.7 and i think it is in the tag.php . And in vshare 2.7 it is solved, i mean there isn't any sorting by relevance...
    But i have another question. I changed stuff to have 5 thumbs not 3 but i don't know where can i find the command that deletes thumbs when i want to delete a video... cause now only the first 3 thumbs are deleted...