Thread: Formatting of Text in Video Description and Clickable URLs - Solution Available Now

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Formatting of Text in Video Description and Clickable URLs - Solution Available Now

I am talking about
    links in the video description

and

formatting of the text in the same place.

Thanks

Links in the video description is already there, you just need to enable it in admin area.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Smile Formatting of Text in Video Description and Clickable URLs - Solution Available Now

Links in the video description is already there, you just need to enable it in admin area.
    Dear Sir,

The links in description do appear but they are not clicakable which is the main difference.

In admin, you would have to open and edit the description to make them clickable. You cannot do that mannually all the time (needs lot of time, if many users are uploading their videos).

My MOD eliminates that need. It becomes autometic. (That is the main advantage).

ADDITIONALLY, the description does not remain formatted after a user submit it. The paragraphs vanish and all the text becomes together.

My MOD keeps the paragraphs as they are typed by the user at the time of submission. (Again, you can do that later on by the admin, but takes lot of time and effort.)

So, I hope you will appreciate now what I have done!

If not, then I am not forcing anyone to take my script or help!

Thanks