Thread: Zend Optimizer Error - Script was moved

Default Zend Optimizer Error - Script was moved

Hello,

To make a long story short, I had a HDD failure on my dedicated server, and had to copy over from a backup.

Of course, permissions did not stay, so I had to manually fix everything.

When I try and open my VShare site, I get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Cache_Exception' with message 'cache_dir is not writable' in /home2/tvblack/public_html/include/Zend/Cache.php:208 Stack trace: #0 /home2/tvblack/public_html/include/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php(156): Zend_Cache::throwException('cache_dir is no...') #1 /home2/tvblack/public_html/include/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php(120): Zend_Cache_Backend_File->setCacheDir('/home2/tvblack/...') #2 /home2/tvblack/public_html/include/Zend/Cache.php(152): Zend_Cache_Backend_File->__construct(Array) #3 /home2/tvblack/public_html/include/Zend/Cache.php(93): Zend_Cache::_makeBackend('File', Array, false, false) #4 /home2/tvblack/public_html/include/class.cache.php(28): Zend_Cache::factory('Core', 'File', Array, Array) #5 /home2/tvblack/public_html/index.php(18): Cache::init() #6 {main} thrown in /home2/tvblack/public_html/include/Zend/Cache.php on line 208

I have changed the /include/Zend/Cache dir, all sub directories and files, and the cache.php file's permissions to 777, and still get the same errorl

Please help. What am I missing?!

set permission of folder cache in public_html to 777.

Code:
    chmod -R 777  /home2/tvblack/public_html/cache/
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Thank you :) That worked like a charm

DID work.... now it stopped...

Can you help with this thread?

http://forums.buyscripts.in/installa...onfig-php.html