Thread: Recent Videos not updating

Default Recent Videos not updating

I added about a hundred new videos today, and the Recent Videos on the front page and under the Watch link is not updating. However, the recent videos for each channel are working correctly, as well as for the user I uploaded them to.

Here's the outdated Recent video page: Satin Fetish Tube - Most Recent Videos
    And here's the channel I uploaded the most recent videos to: Satin Fetish Tube - Most Recent Videos

There are no videos under Inactive or Approve Videos in the admin. I'm fairly sure that cronjob is working correctly (output is "Cronjob started"). Any ideas?

hi,

You have to disable cache at Admin -> Site Settings -> System Settings -> Cache

Thanks

I also have a similar problem

Vshare2.8 is my current version

I usually upload my videos through import folders but until recently Im having difficultly updating videos.

here is my usual process
    Files are imported to the server via ftp
    These files are majority FLV so there is no need to re-convert unless it states error.
    I privatize these files until I can update each video with proper title/description
    When files are labeled correctly they will be sent to public and can be viewed by the public.
    Now when it comes to updating the private files with proper titles and making it public, they no longer show up on the recently added videos or anywhere on the website.

Uploading manually through the regular frontend works but like I said I have 200+ videos all in flv format already uploaded to the server and that would defeat the purpose of even having the luxury of import folder option.
    My admin setting that I feel is relative to the issue:
    Auto Approve: Yes
    Cache: No
    Video Processing: Background process
    Create Thumb: Ffmpeg
    metadata: flvtool
    Delete flv from server: yes( i dont think i touched this but could this be a reason?)
    Cron Jobs is in place and working properly.

**Update**
    When i made the private files public they dont show up on recent videos added list but when i feature the file it comes up on main page and runs perfectly.
    I am going to see if reseting the cache settings will make anything work.
    Last edited by Enve718; 04-01-2010 at 01:21 AM.