Thread: Video Thumbils Dont Show Help. Please

Default Video Thumbils Dont Show Help. Please

This is my problem vshare family any help is greatly appreciated. I had my server on hostv (ass holes) any and i moved everything works fine, but when i load up a video no matter what format the thumbals Dont show, nor does the length of the video. Can someone help me fix this issue. I want to update my site but it looks crazy with just words and no images.

Also if you are looking for a newserver and have hostv or anybody who keeps jacking the price on you let me know.

Thanks

Did you check what your config is using to create the thumbnails? If it is set to find the thumbnails & the duration using mplayer & you do not have mplayer installed you may have to install it via ssh. If it is using ffmpeg-php there is a possibility it isn't installed as well. Check to make sure you don't have any conflicts regarding mplayer.

vShare requires mplayer ffmpeg mencoder flvtool2, ffmpeg-php isn't required unless you want it to be used. I don't have it on my server and duration works just fine. So check that out first (You can find it in the admin panel of your site to see what your config is, then check to see that the command works on your server.)

Note: You may have it installed but it is in a different install folder than your previous server. Such as /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg instead of /usr/bin/ffmpeg or /usr/local/bin/mplayer so check those locations out and make sure it is installed properly.