Thread: 3 strikes and your out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Not really. No one outside of you really have expressed interest in wanting a mod like this. Even further, there is the issue of "inexpensive" as this varies greatly between people. One of the issues of making inexpensive mods is that vShare is so cheap. Because the script is $10, people do not want to may very much for anything related to vShare. Most people do not realize that the script's developers are in India, where $10 is a lot more money than it is to someone in other countries. In the US, $10 can't even get you a decent cup of coffee nowadays, let alone software.

Personally, I could easily create this mod as a general mod and sell it, but unless there is a real market for it (outside of one or two people), then it wouldn't be worth the build (with the exception of building it as a custom mod for a client).
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Not a problem. If it too difficult that is fine. I don't want you to waste your time building it just for me. I don't mind spending the money for it but it is probably only wanted for the big guys like YouTube, Dailymotion and the others.

Difficulty isn't a problem. It's fairly easy to do. The issue comes with building it in anticipation for something that not many people have shown any interest in. For me, I have to evaluate whether or not building a mod would be worth the time and effort in doing. Every minute I spend building something has a cost value associated with it. When I build mass-produced mods, the sale of such a mod is what makes up for the time. If I spend 2-3 hours building a mod and no one buys it, then that is 2-3 hours of wasted time. This is the sole reason why I do not build a lot of mass-produced mods. Rather, about 99% of what I do is custom mods. They are built as needed or requested so that I am not wasting time on things that people are not interested in.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!