Thread: dulicate tittles in Google

Default dulicate tittles in Google

Has anyone had this problem where Google is indexing pages that are not there? Mostly the tag pages in particular.

I have started a thread in Google support forum that explains the problem in detail. Can anyone please have a look Google is indexing pages that are not there and telling me I have dulicate tittles for them - Webmaster Central Help Thanks

This has been killing me for weeks

You must add your own title at every php also the page number.

Understood but the problem is there is no content on the page of which Google is indexing. For example bike - Big Booty Shaking Ass Twerkin Pussy Poppin Site!
    So how can there be duplicate tittles and meta tags?

Hi,

We are working on this issue.

thanks
    Buyscripts Team

Well that is good to know. But now I can't help but wonder did you all already know about this? This is crucial because Google has penalized me for having over 6000 pages with duplicate content that are not there.

Look like google is indexing pages that never exists or linked to. We are working on this, we will try to have a fix for this by tomorrow.

Hi,

Check the following link. It will help you,

http://forums.buyscripts.in/vshare-m...not-found.html

Thanks
    Buyscripts Team

Nuice :) Hey man thank you, words can't even describe. I didn't have to upload the htaccess though but it still works. My htaccess is complicated and I didn't want to replace it. But this worked so thanks again :)