Thread: ok i got vshare now where is the scipt??

Default ok i got vshare now where is the scipt??

I just got Vshare pay and all tha but where i find the script and how i contact you to put it on my site? when i try to e mail you at [email protected] its not working..

thank you

[QUOTE=pulsare21;23837]I just got Vshare pay and all tha but where i find the script and how i contact you to put it on my site? when i try to e mail you at [email protected] its not working..and i try many time to login but its not showing me any download scipt?

thank you

You can buy the script from

BuyScripts Order System,

Initial steps are to create members area account, once you have done that, you will get redirected to paypal, you only need to enter paypal details when you are in paypal page.

if you can't send mail to install@, send it to [email protected]
    Last edited by hostonnet; 12-07-2010 at 09:46 AM.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

i cant find the way to get the script wen i sign on to my vshare account? it only show me my order and change your info but nothing about the script i just buy? so how a can get the script?

thank you

also every time i sign on my my accout and click on view your order or view my invoice when it gos to the next page i'm log-out and have to log back on but i can never check to find my script..help me..
    thank you

Send a mail to [email protected]

Also make $10 through paypal at.

PayPal Payment Form

We can purchase and email the vShare script to your email address
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]