Thread: Bugs And Errors im facing At The Moment.

Default Bugs And Errors im facing At The Moment.

I love the script and its virsatility, but i have found a few bugs. Sometimes when you go to watch a video the player sometimes wont appear, if you refresh the browser it shows up.

If i click to rate a video sometimes i get an error 404 page, this can also happen when a member tries to login gives a 404 error, ONLY sometimes.

The biggest bug i think and need fixed is when u make a video private, it shows up in recently added and is available for anyone to watch even public.

Some times when u try to swap advertisements or upload a watermark it wont except the .jpg image. (altho i found if u hit enter instead of clicking the button it will except it).

Another watermark issue when i upload an image with a transparent background the script doesnt see the transparency and leaves it white. This happens with images i do in windows paint and also macromedia fireworks 8. If you just fix the issue to see transparent background done by paint id be a happy chappy.

Not very big bugs but would improve the script alot, and good work guys i love it. Thanks from a happy customer cant wait for the next update.

Sometimes when you go to watch a video the player sometimes wont appear, if you refresh the browser it shows up.

If i click to rate a video sometimes i get an error 404 page, this can also happen when a member tries to login gives a 404 error, ONLY sometimes.
    I think this is due to some problem with your server. If script work, it always work the way it is programmed to do unless there is some thing external causing problem.

You can check the videos at

http://video.bizhat.com

and see if you face same problem on that site too. I never faced such problem on any of the sites, so it can be some thing local at your side or your web server.

Anyway we will check and see if there any problem exists.

I just checked your site, but it does happen there to i had to refresh 3 times to see the player. Maybe a refresh thrown onto the video player? Also if you use an older version of flash player there no way to go full screen. Any chance of adding double click to enlarge?

zeffer, it seems some problem with your browser settings, i never faced such problem. Can you try with different browser ?

It might be I.E 7 but i have had 3 other people tell me it too, i was only aware of it after i was informed of it.