Quote Originally Posted by bplex View Post
Yes, you can change the upload maximum limit from beyond 100MB. This requires you to do a few things. First, you need to increase the upload max limit within PHP (the most that you can set this to is 1.95GB). Once you have changed that, simply modify your template file so that it matches what you have set in PHP. The "100MB maximum" text that you see is just that, text. It is meaningless (it is just used to tell people what the limit is). The real limit is set in PHP.
I don't have access to php.ini on the domain which vShare is installed on. On my other domain I do, but that doesn't support FLV tool and mpeg encoder etc, basically I signed up for a new domain with new hosts solely to host a video sharing site.

My users are witholding from posting videos because of the low maximum limit. 90% of my users say that the average size of their files is between 175 - 350 MB. They barely have any lower than 100MB, as a consequence 99% of the videos on the site are my own.

I really need to set the limit higher ASAP before my users forget my site and go elsewhere.
Can nobody help?