Thread: Admin Importing Flv videos

Default Admin Importing Flv videos

Trying to import flv videos from another site. I put in the URL and filled in all the information required. Then it did import it to the video directory and it is there. BUT, it does not show up on the frontend pages. I had to them download it to my local PC and upload it as a user. I am guessing I am dong something wrong there. Any hints?

You may already realize this but it took me a minute... it's a two step process, and after the video is downloaded you have to hit the "process video" button down at the bottom of the page.

Otherwise, you say that the video works when you upload as a user, so that's not an encoding problem... kind of wierd.

Quote Originally Posted by mersh
    You may already realize this but it took me a minute... it's a two step process, and after the video is downloaded you have to hit the "process video" button down at the bottom of the page.

Otherwise, you say that the video works when you upload as a user, so that's not an encoding problem... kind of wierd.
    LOL... No, I did not see that. Works great if you do both steps. ROTFL.
    Thanks again Mersh.

Well I guess I was wrong. I did the step 2(process the video). It says Video Imported successfully. It shows the video on the confirmation page. I can play it there, but when I click on the link that says video url, it is not there. I go to the main page and it is not there.

Things that make you go hmmm.

If you see the video in finial stage of import video, it will also work when you access it with url unless your config files have some wrong values.

Try anther video, if you have same problem PM me your admin login details and video url, i can check it.